Create a New You with Cosmetic Whitening
Start your year off smiling with cosmetic whitening!
Cosmetic whitening is a popular solution for our patients who want to feel at their best in the new year. A confident, white smile reflects high self-esteem and well-being. Whether you’re preparing for an important interview, going to a special event, or simply want a great smile every day—cosmetic whitening can help.
How do you know if professional cosmetic whitening is right for you?
Professional whitening is ideal for patients over 18 who want a white smile that lasts. We customize our treatments for each and every patient depending on their specific needs. The only way to know which treatment is right for you is to speak with your dentist.
When you consult with your dentist, you can also determine whether other services and procedures will give you an even better smile than professional whitening alone.
Cosmetic whitening may help if you experience any of the following:
- Yellow and brown stains from food and/or smoking
- Fluorosis from too much fluoride as your teeth were developing (looks like white splotches)
- Normal discoloration from wear and tear on the enamel
What can you expect during treatment?
Your treatment at Agave Dental usually takes two sessions, plus touch-ups every few years or more. Smoking and drinking coffee, tea, or red wine can mean more frequent touch-ups.
- First session: You’ll receive customized whitening trays that match the shape of your smile and prevent whitening gel from irritating your gums.
- Second session+: We’ll apply whitening gel into your trays and apply them to your teeth for between 30 minutes to an hour. The length of your treatment time depends on your specific needs and desired results.
- Touch ups: We’ll re-apply whitening gel as needed to maintain your results.
BONUS TIP: Ask us about our Whitening for Life Program to see how you may qualify for a lifetime of white teeth!
We’re so excited to help you reach your smile goals this year! Cosmetic whitening could be just the thing to give you an extra dose of self-confidence. Curious about how else we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams? Consider a Smile Makeover.