Smile Makers In Phoenix, AZ
The health and appearance of your smile is vital to the well-being of your entire body. Recent studies have demonstrated a powerful link between your oral health and your overall health – a concept that has come to be known as the “oral-systemic link.”
At Agave Dental, we are a part of your overall healthcare team, and we take that responsibility seriously. Smile makeovers offer a chance for a fresh start – a complete mouth transformation. Whether your concerns are primarily esthetic or you’re struggling with damaged and decayed teeth that make eating a pain and smiling embarrassing, we can help you have the smile you deserve.
Your Smile Makeover Consultation
Your journey to a healthy smile begins when you call our Phoenix dental office to schedule a smile makeover consultation with Dr. Hamann. Your Agave Dental dentist will meet with you to discuss your hopes and your goals. We’ll examine your teeth along with the gums and bone tissue and talk about your overall health and medical history to gain a good understanding of what is going on and what we can do about it.
Smile makeovers are typically done in stages. Initially, we’ll focus on restoring the health of your teeth and gums and eliminating pain and discomfort. This gives us a strong foundation for any cosmetic treatments that are needed.
At Agave Dental, you are part of your dental team. No procedure will be performed without your approval, and we’ll explain every treatment that we recommend thoroughly to make sure you that you have the necessary facts to make an informed decision.
Smile Makeover Procedures
Your smile makeover may include one or more of these procedures. Click on the name of the procedure to learn more.
- Dental implants – This procedure replaces missing teeth with lifelike prosthetics that look and function just like your own natural teeth.
- Crowns – Crowns can repair and restore a seriously damaged tooth, restoring it to full functionality. Porcelain crowns look completely natural, blending in perfectly with the rest of your teeth.
- Bridges – Bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth with a prosthetic tooth that is held in place using the adjacent teeth or dental implants.
- Dentures – If you are missing several or all of your teeth and you are concerned about the cost of dental implants, dentures or partials are an effective and affordable solution. Improvements in technology and technique allow for natural looking and securely fitting dentures.
- Invisalign – This orthodontic innovation allows us to efficiently and effectively straighten crooked teeth without the need for traditional brackets and wires.
- Porcelain Veneers – If your teeth are healthy and the flaws we are correcting are primarily cosmetic in nature, veneers are an excellent option for giving you a beautiful smile.
During your smile makeover, we will also repair any cavities/decay you may have and treat any gum disease that we find to make sure that we are giving you the best fresh start possible.
Are you ready to learn more about what a smile makeover can do for you? Call our Phoenix dental office today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Hamann.