Smile Savings Plan: The best way to reduce the overall costs of dental care is to prevent problems before they occur, even if you do not have dental insurance. The Smile Savings Plan is for individuals, couples, or families who would like affordable, high quality dental care but don’t have insurance.
Membership costs $139 annually for an individual to $249 for a family. Want to learn more about our Smile Savings Plan? Call us today to find out more.
- Skilled, experienced dentists who are up-to-date on modern techniques and technology
- A friendly and inviting environment that welcomes every member of your family from the youngest to the most senior
- A team devoted to the local community, who take the time to get to know you and your family and dedicate their time and energy to promoting dental and health awareness
Welcome to Agave Dental – Your Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist.
We are conveniently located north of Indian School Road on 32nd Street. In addition to serving the families of Phoenix, we are also proud to provide high quality dental care to our neighbors in Arcadia, Alhambra, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Biltmore, and Camelback East.
For your convenience, we accept most dental insurance plans including Aetna, Cigna, Delta Dental, Metlife, Humana and Guardian. If you don’t have insurance, that’s no problem either. We offer payment plans through CareCredit, and we are happy to discuss this option with you as well.
Compassionate, Caring Dentists in Phoenix, AZ
Agave Dental, your Phoenix dentist, is dedicated to optimizing the life-long health and appearance of your smile in a family-friendly, comfortable, state-of-the-art environment.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Using the most advanced preventive, restorative, and esthetic techniques, materials, and equipment
- Providing an inspirational team of professionals educated in the connection between oral and general health in order to partner with you in wellness and life-long oral hygiene
- Consistent implementation of infection control and safety procedures
- Communicating the benefits, risks, and financial implications of treatment options
- Building confidence in your clinicians by creating a culture of caring for the whole person with an emphasis on comfort, promptness, confidentiality, and mutual trust
Dedication to Patients and the Community
At Agave Dental, you are never a number in a chart. Our skilled dentists Drs. Beth and Liza Hamann take the time to get to know you and your family in order to better understand your needs and your goals. Each patient is a unique individual, and we celebrate that!
Whether you are looking for a routine cleaning or require more complex care such as dental implants or a complete smile makeover, we are happy to help. We also understand that many people have some level of dental anxiety or phobia, and we offer sedation dentistry to make your visit completely comfortable and stress free.
Our focus is on preventive care and education. We’ll discuss every procedure and treatment with you so that you understand all the facts and have the opportunity to make an informed decision. We also want to help you understand the impact your oral health has on your overall health, so that you can make healthcare decisions from a knowledgeable standpoint.
Dr. Beth Hamann is dedicated to helping the people of Phoenix through ongoing community outreach and education programs. From working with kids at Phoenix Children’s Hospital to participating in the Special Olympics Special Smiles Dental Health Program and the ADA Give Kids a Smile Program, Dr. Hamann has a deep commitment to giving back to our community.
We welcome the opportunity to have you experience our truly exceptional dental care. We love new patients and strive to treat most emergencies the same day. To schedule your appointment with Dr. Hamann, please call today at (602) 957-2411 or fill out our convenient online appointment request form!